Hi everyone! I’m Lucy but on here I like to go by Elsie LMC! I’m 20 and I live in the Irish countryside although I’m originally from London. I started this blog back in December 2016 and have not looked back since (if only to remind myself why! 😂).
A few facts about me:
- I have been living with an Undiagnosed Chronic Illness (amongst other Illness’s) for as long as I can remember. I hope to spread awareness and help anyone in similar situations because no one should have to live their life in pain not knowing what is wrong. So far I have spoken to many people who suffer from Undiagnosed Illness’s and I believe this is only the beginning. We will be heard and until our diagnosis’ are found we will stand strong together not once backing down, not even in times of weakness.
- I don’t wear make-up however I enjoy reading product reviews!
- I like to think that I have overcome the worst part of my social anxiety but with my undiagnosed illness I don’t think this will ever go away as I’m in very few social situations because of it and so can’t fully face it head on but I’m trying to and that’s more than I would have ever done before!
- I have always loved to read and write and it is my dream to one day take away the “aspiring” from before author!
- I am a shy person yet through this blog I am me and I love how many people from different walks of life I have built friendships with on this amazing adventure! I hope you will be one of them too!
Follow me for randomness, poetry, hauls, reviews and positivity! I hope I can make you smile through my writing and that this can be a place for you to escape into! Be sure to subscribe and come say hi! I would love to hear from you 😉
New posts every third day unless it is specified otherwise by me!
Copyright © 2018 by Elsie LMC. All rights reserved.