Hello to all and to all HELLO! (I could go on with those but I won’t 😂). How are you doing today? Well, I hope! 💕 I’ve got a jam-packed post in store for you because Autumn is here and that has me locked in a very good mood 🥳. I’ll be sharing some famous quotes about Fall (casually going between calling the season different names to add variety 🤣) alongside my goals for the next few months and plans I’ve got for this blog! ⚡
On the subject of goals, for the first time ever I decided I won’t be revisiting my Summer bucket list! 🌞 Not because it wasn’t great, it was actually fantastic thanks to the wonderful creation that is the s’more 🤤 but due to the fact that I feel like I already have gone over what happened for me throughout that time in amongst my last load of posts. I made some amazing memories and am excited for Autumn now (regardless of what downsides it brings along that I shed a light on in this chat). It’s time to look ahead so how about we begin with the rather endearing quotes I picked out!? 💫
“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers” – this can’t be left out even if it’s not exactly October yet 🤣.L.M. Montgomery
“Life starts all over when it gets crisp in the fall”F. Scott Fitzgerald
“Every leaf speaks bliss to me fluttering from the autumn tree”Emily Brontë
“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower”Albert Camus
“And all at once, Summer collapsed into Fall”Oscar Wilde
I’ve gone back into the mindset of thinking goals sound less intimidating then a bucket list so here we are 💁😂. I would like to:
- Carve a pumpkin (okay that sounds like it should be on a bucket list but anyway 🤔🤣)
- Bake: Having The Great British Bake Off back on our screens is the drive behind this goal for sure! 🍰 I’ve made pumpkin pie before and a Vegan roast curry with pumpkin (I’ll link the recipes in for you there 😋) + I’d love to use the ingredient even more! (It’s been a few years 😂). I can’t have it with saltfish anymore which was a family recipe 😔 but that doesn’t mean it can’t go elsewhere! Pumpkin bread sounds like a delicious idea and I’ve got some spooky treats on the way blogwise as well 😏.
- Decorate! 👻…I don’t know if I’ll have many Halloween props up as I already did that for my sisters The Last of Us themed party at the beginning of the month so I’m veering more towards autumnal pieces, I’ll be sure to share pictures if what’s in mind becomes a reality! 🍂
- Try different hot drinks as well as old faithfuls ☕.
- Go pumpkin picking (there are plans to go so fingers crossed! 🎃)
- Do something new, I’m not sure what yet though!
- Watch my fav film Coraline on repeat! 🍿
- Read 3 books 📚 – I know that doesn’t sound like a lot but I just can’t seem to focus, no matter how hard I try on even one, let alone 3 and I hate that it takes having to try. It just isn’t natural with brain fog. It’s kind of daunting looking at a goal that you don’t think can happen but I have to put it out there to at least try! I won’t set out with the intention to finish, I want to enjoy a good book and not rush it 📖.
- And last but by no means least, have an amazing time!! 💥 No matter what does or doesn’t happen on this list I get the feeling it will be great either way 😆💫.
What about you? Have you got any goals/bucket list ideas you really want to do? 🍁 Wishing you the very best with them and I hope you have the most fantastic time ever!! 🧡
1. To share some fun posts (Halloween/autumn themed 👻) and I also have plans for writeups on important topics!
2. Build up to posting more days! I only blog on Fridays because that’s all I can manage rn as my health is all over the place with flare-ups and I don’t want to contribute to the migraine side of things with more screen time. I’d very much love to be posting twice a week as it’d be a step towards how things used to be so we’ll see! I’ve got enough ideas to fill the gap, it’s just the drafting them out part that gets tricky with life in general + stuff in the way and then before I know it it’s Friday all over again 😅😂.
3. I really want to get into using Pinterest again! I’ll focus on creating blog content first as that’s my main plan and then if I feel I’ve gotten to a good place with that then I’ll give it a go. I’m hoping I won’t get too absorbed in advertising without the actual posts to back it up so the blog comes first 🙌😂. I got a printable Pinterest guide the other day on Etsy (as it was on sale alongside a planner I had my eye on) so I’m looking forward to making use of both of them!! 😄 (I’ll write more about them + what store they’re from if they turn out to be as good as I think they’ll be!).
~ As a sidenote, I was thinking about including something about returning to other forms of social media but that will happen in its own time. At the moment all I really do is share what I upload on my blog to my Instagram story on Fridays (each time I come close to forgetting!). I’ve moved away from some aspects surrounding blogging and that’s okay, just like wanting to get back into doing other things on here is fine too…then I’ll go through phases of switching it up 🤣. Above all I want to be reading autumnal posts by other bloggers on here because I’ve got fond memories of previous years getting lost in cozy content 😍🍂. I can’t wait to be creating and enjoying my fav bloggers posts because thats what it’s all about! 🌟
A possibly motivational thought is that you’re allowed to focus on certain things when it comes to what you love to do + allow your attention to go back and forth. Your blog is your space and you get to decide how to make a go of things with it. The only person you owe anything to is yourself and nobody should try to make you think otherwise (+ the pressure we put on ourselves is enough anyway 🤣). Life happens away from the screen at a faster rate and it’s important to respect that and not overwhelm yourself elsewhere but also know that having plans with endeavors we love is what keeps the world going round 🌎 (metaphorically speaking anyway, the world doesn’t really care, it’s gonna rotate anyway 🙂😂). I’m looking forward to achieving goals and making plans happen so we’ll see how that goes, shall we!? 🍁
And here we are, Thank you for reading if you made it this far! 😉 It was very calming going over and putting out into the universe what I intend to make happen and I can’t wait for the season to be fully underway!! ✨ Do you love autumn too? 🍂 What are your plans and/or favourite quotes? 🦔 (..don’t know why I wanted to put a hedgehog there but he’s cute so he stays…have a squirrel too 🐿️😂). Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and I will write to you again next Friday! (I like how that sounds like a pen pal situation 🤣). Stay safe, take care and I’ll see you soon, buh-bye! 💛