Hi elf-ryone! Today I get to call you that one last time as this is a festive post! 😂 Last year (it feels so word calling 2018 that!) I shared what I got for Christmas with you in a haul like manner and so I thought I should do it again in order to keep the chain going (after taking all the photos there really was no going back and changing my mind 😂).
Know that I am incredibly grateful for all that I received and am merely writing about it here today because I would beat myself up if I missed the opportunity for a blog post (I know it’s the new year and all but inspiration is scarce guys so I’mma grab it where I can! 😂). Lets jump straight into it!
In my stocking:
• Chocolate money, Toblerone, Terry’s chocolate orange, parma violets and pistachios
• Grow a pug (I have this in a bowl of water and it’s slowly changing shape!)
• Daily mindfulness book
• knitting doll
From my friend:
• owl pajamas 🦉
• strawberry eye masks
• bath salts
From my sister:
• Bastille “Doom days are coming” sweater
• Doctor Foster & The Good Wife DVD boxsets
• An escape boat session (which I will tell you about in my end of the month favourites!).
• A family holiday for later on in the year!! 🌞 All I know so far is that we are to start of in dome in Wales for a night before moving on to a Liverpool townhouse for 5 nights where we will go for afternoon tea, another escape room and a Beatles tribute (for my dad 😂) and then the last night will be spent back in Wales in a castle on the beach!!
From rest of family:
• An Annabel & Addison dressing gown (that I am currently living in 😂).
• Penguin by Munsington fluffy socks
• Tokyo Laundry Pajamas
• Jaclyn Intimates pajama bottoms (covered in cute little foxes 🦊)
• Winnie the Pooh pajamas
• Pink Sequin heart pillow that brushes the other way to become silver.
• Panda slippers 🐼
• A black bag (I had been thinking it would be nice to have a bag that doesn’t hang down and I can hold underneath my arm and my mum read my mind and got me this gorgeous one! 💫).
• Festive jumper from my aunt 🎄
• Dinosaur model
• Crystal science
• Cross-stitch kit (it will be fun to revisit this craft as the last time I used it was for my Junior Certificate Home Ec pratical exam when I made an owl which is hanging framed on my bedroom wall now!).
• Lip balms
• Rio Professional nail art pens and corrector pen
• Gold Foil face mask
• Collection of Garnier face masks!
• Yardley perfumes
• The Ice Monster by David Walliams
• “There’s beauty in simplicity” notebook + My Friend Fear book
• Day of the dead colouring book (which I have used so finally I am colouring after it’s been taken off my list of goals like I said would happen! 🙈😂).
• Journal & Leuchtturm 2019 diary
• Lyra colouring pens (they are beautiful! 😍).
• Ferraro Rocher chocolates
• Thornton’s snowman chocolate ☃️
• Sloane’s pumpkin spice hot chocolate ☕
• Craft books which I am slowly making my way through (look at me growing up! Before I would have saved the books for fear of not wanting to ruin them 😂).
• Lazy arm phone holder (my sister got one of these too and you should have seen her phone weigh it down so fast and come crashing to the ground at first before we realised the right way to use it! 😏😂).
• Silvercrest power bank
• Jewelry stand from my aunt
• Tickets to see the Spice Girls in Croke Park!!
• Monopoly Cheaters edition (I cannot tell you how excited I am to play this!).
• Hoverboard!! (My sister and I have been zooming around on them and surprisingly had the hang of them by the end of Christmas day! They are huge fun and play music. My sister kept playing Ariana Grande as she was so excited because I got her meet & greet tickets 😂).
• A case for my Instax camera
• “Take me too the moon” clutch bag (a present that I knew about as I wouldn’t let it leave my side in Tkmaxx 😂).
• and last but by no means least a trampoline!! I’ve wanted one for so long and can’t believe my dream has finally come true!
Thank you for reading! 😉 Do you celebrate Christmas? What did you get? Let me know, take care and have a lovely day ❤️