Hi everyone! What are you up to? ❤️ Today I thought I’d share a quick & easy recipe that I found here on the Taste website! I was looking around for something to make with pears and I didn’t choose this recipe, it chose me! 🙌😂 In the past I would have hated the idea of baked pears and thought that they were best eaten fresh but this has changed my mind (and will hopefully change yours too if you have the same outlook!).
Cinnamon is just the epitome of Autumn so I’m glad I got to include it 🍂 These cinnamon baked pears were absolutely delicious and are now classed as one of my ultimate comfort foods. Prepare to have your life changed (how do you prepare for something like that? 😯😂).
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (I used granulated sugar and it came out just as delicious!)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter (I used an olive substitute!)
1. Firstly preheat your oven to 180°C
2. Then peel and cut each pear in half and stand on a piece of foil (mine all toppled over as they were uneven 🙄).
3. Sprinkle with combined sugar and cinnamon (cinnamon sugar is life 🤤) and then dot with butter.
4. Wrap tightly in foil so that none of the goodness escapes when cooking and place on a baking tray.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender. I unwrapped them and the steamy scent of cinnamon clouded my vision (my glasses were wrecked but they smelt gorgeous! 👍😂).
6. Spoon over the sauce from inside the foil and dig in! (This is the best part! 😋).
Thank you for reading! 😉 Feel free to check out my other Autumnal recipes 🍁:
Have you tried cinnamon baked pears before? 🍐 Are you intrigued to give them a go? Let me know and have a lovely day! ❤️