Hi everyone! How are you today? I’m so grateful to have been nominated to do this award by 4 amazing bloggers (I have put in brackets my favourite posts of theirs at the moment! 😄) Jirah Merizz (400 Followers Q&A), Don’t Give a Jam (The SMILE Tag), Golden Pink Journal (Fun Friday #7) and Starring Pamela (My lively April & April books!) Thank you for thinking of my blog! It means so much to me 😄 I thought I would double the amount of facts I give about myself seeing as I was nominated 4 times, I wouldn’t give 28 facts as I don’t know myself that well 😂, 28 facts and you’d know my life story so let’s stay safe at 14 facts!
Rules of the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate at most 15 people.
- Tell your nominees the good news!
14 facts about me:
1. I found a childhood notebook with only a few entries in it but what baffles me is that I wrote of having an imaginary friend 😵 I don’t think I had one though (I have a distant memory of wanting to write the story of my day with a twist incorporated, so I guess I found it! 😂) I never knew I would trick my future self as the entries are so vivid (vivid enough for toddler me anyway 😂) and I almost believed it happened. I wrote of us playing pranks on my sister 😂 (I love how I kept the story going and pranked 18 year old me! I can be so annoying 🙄😂).
2. I love the band Bastille!! And have done for years. Words cannot describe how incredible their music is!! (Apparently I feel exclamation marks can 😂) I went to see them last year up in Dublin and surprised myself when I realized I was crying 🙈 I was in so much shock that it took me a while to know I was bloody crying! 😂 Growing up I was a massive fan of ABBA but I never knew it was possible to be a fan of something so strongly I can’t wipe the smile of my face when they are so much as mentioned 😂 it feels good! Scary but good! 😂 I guess I’m a Stormer then? (I just call myself a fan 😂)
3. I don’t wear make-up. I don’t know why 😂 I wish I had some amazing reason but all I have is I don’t want to wear it so I don’t 😂 and I’m glad I don’t feel as if I am pressured to join in (not that everyone who wears makeup feels pressured to do so!). I have a few makeup products that I bought thinking “this could be the moment I start wearing it 😂” but I never do and if I put it on I only take it off again. However I love reading makeup product reviews and hauls!!
4. I am huge fan of Twin Peaks! I cannot stress how fast my sister and I got through watching them (including the quick discussions on what was actually going on 😂). I’ll end it there as I don’t want to be reminded that I have to wait till August to see the new series that is out this month 😧😂.
5. Sometimes when I hear a song for the first time and I don’t like it, it sounds completely different after I listen to it a few times and I start to like it 😂 much to the annoyance of those I tell I don’t like a song and then a couple of weeks later I’m humming it none the wiser 😂
6. I want to get my hair cut and have it styled like Josie Packard from Twin Peaks! It’s no creepy fan thing, I’m just extremely in utter love with her hair 🙄😂. I told my dad that I would probably get it done when I’m older and he said “why wait? You never know what will happen so I should get it done”…so now I really want to get it done! I don’t know if I was expecting people to say “no don’t do it” and feed the rebel in me that I mentioned probably does not exist in my Against Stereotypes post 😂 but that did not happen so bye bye long hair in the future! 😂 here’s a pic of me that I took so that I at least have a memory of what I look like with long hair if I decide to get it cut as I don’t take many pictures of myself 😂
7. Before I get my hair cut I am going to try out these hair colours I got from Superdrug (they are separate bottles of silver and purple and I would use them as a dip dye) They wash out after 10 washes so I still have time to decide whether I really want to cut my hair 🤔 (I’m questioning it so much 😂)
8. I just finished the book Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Leuithan! I wrote of how I was unsure of it in My yesterday=today’s post and am now left feeling annoyed that I could not make it last longer as it was a truly beautiful book. Next I will read An Abundance of Katherine’s and then I will update my Book Haul Survivors post! 😄
9. I enjoy reading and watching interviews and love to think of questions I would ask in that situation. I found a notebook where I interviewed my sister when we were younger and it was so funny to look back on the random things I asked her. Of course my questions wouldn’t be as random but I would love to interview people as I am nosy in a good way 😏😂
10. Today I am wearing shorts….I don’t wear shorts so this is big for me 😂 you know how when you don’t feel well you think how you are on the inside is how people see you on the outside? even if you try to hide how your pain is affecting you. Well I don’t usually wear dresses or shorts as I’ve let how I feel and can’t help mix with how I think I look and that wasn’t a good idea as if it makes me happy I should just wear it. It’s bloody hot today so I thought why not? I cannot even feel a breeze and might as well be wearing jeans 😂 I might wear the pajamas I showed you in my Massive clothing haul post it’s that warm!!! 😬 There were storms the other day so I don’t get it 😂
11. I don’t know if it’s because I’m tired half the time but I used to go off in a trance allot when I was younger. Sometimes daydreaming but mostly vacant with my mind completely blank. I would be sitting with an empty mind in a daze and my mum would ask what I was thinking and I would snap out of it and realize I had been gone for a few minutes 😂 it was like an empty minded dream state where I was asleep but also awake. I long for the days where I could live in a empty mind again 😂.
12. There was a mistake in booking my driver’s theory test (which was for the 20th of May) so now it is on the next available date on the 29th (more time to study!! 😄😂). My sister and I looked up the practical test after we booked my theory and saw that places are in so much demand that there are none available!! I heard that people have to retake their theory and all their mini practice tests as the date has expired on them while they were waiting for a place! It’s so bad how people put money into it and through no fault of their own they cannot take the practical.
13. My face is full of expressions, I am a walking emoji 😂 but I have mastered the perfect poker face! I can’t raise my left eyebrow as high as my right because of my worst migraines (one of which later turned out to be a seizure) it’s abit stiff on my forehead but I cannot really control my eyebrows all the same 😂
14. I can’t see people’s faces in my mind 🙄 if I look at each of my family members in turn and then look away I completely forget what they look like aside from their hair colour and obvious facts that help me remember. It’s really freaky but I think it’s just tiredness and the effect of my migraines. It scares me to think that if I didn’t have photos of people and something happened to them I would not remember what they looked like. I read up on it and something called aphantasia came up (it’s not a disorder it’s just a way the mind works) to see if I can make it stop. The night I started thinking about it I woke up the next morning and there was a quiz on it in a magazine 😬 I thought it was too strange to be a coincidence as it’s not something you hear of everyday and here it is Infront of me after I think of it.
Wow! Who’d have thought it would be difficult to think of facts about yourself 😂😐…🙈😂 I was looking anywhere but at the screen as I wrote this trying to rack my brain and squeeze a fact out of my memory 😂 THANK YOU to those who nominated me! This was too much fun to write!
I nominate (you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to 🙂):
And you! If you want to do this award then do it!
Thank you so much for reading! 😉💗 I hope you have a lovely day!