Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a lovely day! Are your Easter holidays over yet? Mine are and I practically jumped on my phone to look for Monday Motivation posts today 😂 I was tagged by Tabi Bee to do this challenge and I cannot thank her enough as these tags are so much fun to do! Check out her incredible blog which is bursting with creativity, cute crafts and so much more! Her posts never fail in making me smile and I always look forward to seeing what she does next! 😄 Check out her post Baking Yummy Cake-pops! I made them and they turned out perfectly! (Is it obvious I’m a fan 😂🙄).On with the tag!😂
- Answer the questions given.
- Give 10 questions for your nominees.
- Tag 1-10 people!
Questions from Tabi Bee:
1. Would you rather go skydiving or swim with dolphins?
Swimming with dolphins would be amazing!! And would ultimately be the safer option unless they were evil dolphins 😂 I love animals so much so if I was given the opportunity to do either of these things I would definitely choose to do that! (Neither are in my favour as I can’t swim 😂).
2. What is your favourite kind of weather?
I love when it is bright but not overly sunny and there is a slight breeze 👌 I sound like I’m ordering a coffee 😂
3. What is your dream house/flat?
My dream house would be where the majority of my family are which is in England. But if they could all be transported over to Ireland that would be great! 😂
4. Do you have a secret talent or unusual habbit?
I can’t think of a secret talent but I have an unusual habbit of standing with my legs twisted. Ive done it all my life and only noticed when my family kept asking me if I needed to pee because that’s what it looks like 😂 I got it from my nan as she does it too. Its just my automatically comfortable way of standing I suppose 😂
5. Which would you prefer? Theme parks or walks on the beach?
I can’t remember the last time I went to a theme park (probably when I was really little) so I would definitely want to go to one! I wouldn’t be allowed to go on the majority of the rides but I could eat loads of sweets so it makes up for it 😂 I’m going to the beach tomorrow! 😄 So half/half 😂
6. Would you ever turn to YouTube instead of blogging?
I would like to think that one day I would start a channel but it would never replace blogging. My channel would be completely different from my blog, with maybe daily vlogs about places I go in a day. I would keep my hauls, poetry and rants on my blog as they are so much fun to write.
7. Sweet or savoury?
Savoury at the moment please! 😍🍔🍟🍕
8. What is the funniest thing that happened to you this month?
Last week I was in New Look with my sister and my friend looking at these really quirky 3D cubes that had glitter floating inside. Written within it was “sprinkle me with glitter and call me a unicorn” and I thought it was hilarious but was unsure if I should buy it as it would just sit on my desk at home. So I carried it around with me while I made the decision, but after a while I was carrying a few other things (just neck scarfs 😍 and water) and I couldn’t juggle it all and I dropped the 3D cube 😱 Glittered water came pouring out of it and I just stood there like this: 😬, in complete shock! I picked it up and it was really sticky so my sister grabbed it and shoved it on a shelf and we walked away all oblivious like “it’s a sign! I didn’t want it anyway” 😂🦄
9. Favourite drink?
At the moment tea without any milk or sugar! It sounds strange but it’s really soothing. I was out shopping the other day and started to feel unwell so i popped into O’Brien’s and got one and it didn’t make the pain go away but it lessened the tension I was feeling that came out of nowhere. Also in Insomnia they do 99 icecream style hot chocolates with a topping of your choice! I chose brownie 😋
10. What is your most popular/liked post so far?
1. Did you have a favourite childhood toy? What was it and do you still have it?
2. Do you sometimes prefer animals to humans?
3. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
5. What three words first come into your mind when you think of your blog?
6. If you could meet anyone in the world that you haven’t met before who would it be?
7. Can you say “red lorry, yellow lorry” repeatedly without saying it wrong and do you know any other tongue twisters?
8. Has a song ever been playing over and over in your mind? What was it?
9. If you were given the opportunity to go to Mars would you go?
10. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
I nominate (you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to):
And anyone of you who would like to do it too! Let me know if you do it so I can read your answers! 😄
Thank you Tabi Bee for nominating me and thank you for reading! Have a lovely day! 😉💗