Hi everyone! How are you all? 😉 I was nominated to do this award by two fantastic bloggers, Beauty and the flawed and Golden pink journal. I would like to say a big THANK YOU to them! I am not feeling well today so answering these questions somewhat took my mind of the pain and kept me laughing 😄
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Questions from Golden Pink Journal:
1. If you could change your birth name, would you? What would you change it to?
I wouldn’t change my name, but I have always liked the name Alex. So I played it safe and named my dog Alex when we got her in 2014 😂 I’m living my dream through my baby! 😂
2. What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Shop! You’d think people would be taking cover in shops from the rain but not many leave their homes/cars at all where I live on the worst days 😂 never say no to an empty Penney’s (primark) experience 😂
3. What is your favourite thing to do on a hot summers day?
Go for a walk up the road if I am feeling well. I don’t like hot days though, these little flies come out 😬 But the countryside is beautifully barren 😂
4. Have you ever searched for a four leaf clover hoping for good luck? Did you find one?
The grass in my garden is made up of four leaf clovers and their youngens (shamrocks) 😂 I like to twirl them in-between my fingers but I don’t think I have ever held them with luck in mind 🙄 I suppose when you see them everywhere, you’re not as surprised 😂
5. Can you name 5 things that are green?
Ireland! (The countryside anyway 😂), spinach smoothies (my sister is going to make one 😬), frogs? (The last time I saw a frog I was so excited I choked on and swallowed my chewing gum 😫😂), green apples (the candle scent and the actual apple compared to red I like them more😂), I dunno kermit the frog? (He’s different from real frogs 😂).
6. If you could move to any state or country/continent right now, where would you move to and why?
England! Because that’s where allot of my family members are. But even if nothing like my health or college was stopping me from going, I don’t think I would until I am older. Ireland is my home and I cant imagine anywhere else replacing it in the near future.
7. What is your least favourite colour?
Purple. I think I can remember saying it was my favourite at one point when I was little 😂 I don’t hate any colours though. I might love purple tomorrow 😂
8. Which would be harder for you to do – tell someone you love them for the first time, or tell someone that you do not love them back?
This is going to sound bad but I dont think I would find it incredibly hard to tell someone I don’t love them back 😬 I’ve never been in that kind of a situation before and I’m a shy person so this question may be lost on me 😂 but If I was comfortable with someone enough for them to say they love me, I reckon I would be able to voice my opinion comfortably like I do around people who I am close to. I think it would be difficult to tell someone who is not family or a friend that I love them for the first time. I don’t know though. Thinking of a situation like that I would find it awkward difficult, but maybe it wouldn’t be awkward if I felt I loved them? FRUSTRATION! 😂
9. Name one thing other than (food, water, shelter, cell phone, or person) that you could not live without?
I would say my pets, but they qualify as little people 😂. I won’t be sarcastic and say oxygen or organs either….Maybe my ring. I wrote about relying on my ring for luck in my Be your own lucky charm post. I don’t think I do rely on it as much any more, but when I am not wearing it I feel awkward and I can’t concentrate. I feel like I’m missing a part of me when I don’t wear it. My mum gave it to me around 7 years ago. She wore it when she had my oldest sister who I wrote of in For my sister. The ring has “I love you” inscribed in the inner circle.
10. Would you rather live in a world without electricity/technology, a world without deadly natural disasters, or a world without poor/rich everyone is middle class?
Without a doubt, I would rather live in a world without deadly natural disasters. It wouldn’t solve every problem on earth but it would be a start.
11. What is the first Dr. Seuss book that comes to your mind?
The cat in the hat! I used to have a little collection but I gave them to one of my cousins when she was a toddler. She loved them so much 🤗😆
Questions from Beauty and the flawed:
1. If you could time travel once, would you visit the past or the future?
I would go back in time. I don’t know what I would see 🤔 maybe I would get to watch family members that I either can’t remember or never got to meet from a safe distance. I wouldn’t travel to the future as thats where I’m heading anyway 😂
2. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
I’m a night owl 😂 I always read before I sleep and people ask me does that not make me tired? Nope 😂 I focus so much because I’m afraid I’ll miss an important storyline. I read the same parts consistently until I get it 😂
3. What is your favourite colour?
I don’t mean to sound tricky 😂 but I don’t have one. I like soft pinks and greens and yellows and grey (which doesn’t fit in the sentence 😂) anything really 😂 soft spring colours 😆
4. Sweet or savoury?
Savoury at the moment! A roast would be nice 😍 😋
5. What is your favourite season?
Right now I’m thinking spring! The sun’s not to much like in summer and it’s not boiling hot yet 😂 I’m one happy bunny for Easter too! 🐰😂
6. Would you rather watch TV, watch a film, or read a book?
Depends what’s going on around me. If I’m alone I will read forever 😂 if I’m with my sister we will watch TV and if I’m with my mum and dad we will watch a film.
7. What is your favourite animal?
Dogs! I have three. Ruby, Alex and Toby. Ruby is a Labrador retriever and is 8 (I think 🤔😂), Alex is a husky sheepdog Doberman mix and we got her in 2014 after Heidi our sheepdog German Shepherd passed away, Toby is a Bichon and we got him early 2015. Toby walks around like a king…Because we let him walk around like a king 😂. They all have their own personalitys and are too cute! I also have a black cat called skirtsy and I love her too! Toby went for skirtsy yesterday. I was showing her one of his toys and he did not like it one bit 😬😂
8. Swim in a pool or swim in the ocean?
I’ll stick to the pool thanks 😂 I have only been to a few swimming lessons and hope I can do more in the future.
9. Can you play an instrument? If so what?
I can play the ukulele left handed like my dad. I do everything else right handed but couldn’t play the ukulele that way. I haven’t done it in a while though. My sister and dad have allot of instruments so the opportunity to learn more is always there 😂
10. What is your best quality?
I am very determined not to let my health get the better of me. I feel like I have to be or I would have gone mad by now. I was going to say strong but not physically, I have a strong mindset.
11. What is your favourite blog post you have written so far?
Thank you so much Beauty and the flawed and Golden Pink Journal for giving me such fun questions! 😄
I nominate (you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to 🙂):
My questions for those I nominate:
1. What was the last thing you did for yourself? (Watched a movie you liked, bought yourself a treat, had a pamper day).
2. What genre of movies do you like to watch? (Romance, action, thriller, comedy, horror).
3. Do you enjoy: your own company/being around others all the time/ a happy medium both alone and with others? (Or something I’ve missed?..I feel like I’ve missed one out 😂).
4. What 3 words do you think best describe you?
5. If you had the last word on any important issue in the world and your plan would be put into action immediately to help, what would it be?
6. Have you ever been pranked by someone before? What did they do?/ Have you ever pranked someone else? What did you do? (Either one 😂).
7. Do you have any goals in life that have stayed with you since you were a little kid? What are they and have you accomplished any of them?
8. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Or are you an only child?
9. Does the weather affect your mood? Rain/sad, sun/happy, rain/happy, sun/sad, or other.
10. How do you feel when someone comments/likes a post on your blog?
11. When and where are you in your element (most happy) 😄.
Thank you for reading 😉💗 have a lovely day!