Hi everyone! Today I was out shopping with my mum and dad, when the car brakes broke. It was really scary as we rolled along not being able to stop, but all is okay! My dad slowly drove round to a car place who told us the problem. We called a tow truck for my dad to be taken to our car fixers and my dad found a taxi for my mum and I across the road with a really lovely lady. My mum and I just got home and my dad has just been picked up by the truck. Soooo…I thought I would make some of my quick and easy pizza for us to eat (my dad will for sure be hungry when he gets back 😂). This pizza is for lunch as it is filling but always has to be equally divided 🙄😂. My recipe has no cheese or sauce as they flare up my migraines. Although my pizza is lacking in its main ingredients 😂 it is not lacking in flavour! I use ready rolled shortcrust pastry so it is a fast and tasty treat!
You can put as many toppings as you like so I will not give measurements for those.
Pepperoni, smoked chicken sausage, sweet pepper, sun dried tomatoes.
Ready rolled shortcrust pastry
Herbs: basil (leveled teaspoon), garlic powder (half a teaspoon) and onion salt (half a teaspoon). You can use onions, or onion powder if you like, but I like how strong onion salt is! 😜
Sunflower oil (1 tablespoon) for frying.
1. Chop up all of the toppings.
2. Heat a frying pan with the sunflower oil and add the chopped toppings.
3. Stir frequently while frying and when is heated through add all of the herbs. When heated and you can smell the herbs, take off the heat and set aside.
4. Lay out the pastry as specified on its packaging (I brushed mine with melted butter so that it would be golden).
5. Spread the topping onto the pizza base evenly. I also turned in the edges of the pizza to make a crust.
6. Place in the oven for the specified time on the pastry box. I put mine in at 200° for 25 minutes and hoped for the best! 😂
7. Take out of the oven carefully and leave for five minutes (if that’s humanely possible as by now you’ve smelt it 😍). Ignore the charred bits they add flavour 🙄😂😉
8. And Enjoy!!!!! (Best step till last! 😂😄)
Thank you for reading! If you make it let me know how it turns out! 😉💗