Hi everyone! I was nominated by the lovely Jirah Merizz to do this beautiful award! I honestly cannot thank her enough because she nominated me on the day of my last post For My Sister where I spoke of my oldest sister Georgina who passed away whom I like to think is my family’s guardian angel. It was such a nice surprise to be nominated for an award that resonates so much especially on that day!
Rules of the award:
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- List 7 things you would do if you had less than a year to live.
- Thank your guardian angel.
7 things I would do if I had less than a year to live:
1. Make memories with my family and friends. I would love to be able to show these people just how much they mean to me.
2. Be less shy. I know shyness isn’t something that can be turned off but I would definitely strive to be myself more often.
3. Say yes to more opportunities instead of no. I would like to say yes more this year anyway but if I only had one year left to live that would shove things into motion 😂
4. Raise awareness about Undiagnosed Chronic Illness’s. I would like to let people know that they are not alone through not only the pain, but also the life changing aspects that come along with being undiagnosed 🙂
5. Spend time in the UK, where the majority of my family are.
6. Meet other bloggers! The people who have inspired me and motivated me to write on here as freely as I do.
7. Travel around Ireland, because it’s so beautiful and I love it so much! I would start of in Sligo where my ancestors were from and make my way around!
I would like to thank my sister Georgina for being a force in my life that I love and appreciate immensely. She is up there being looked after by a lot of family members who are taking care of eachother like a tribe of guardians 💗
I am not choosing nominees myself as I do not know who would be comfortable doing this post too.
I nominate anyone who would like to pay tribute to their guardian angel. That special someone who you know is looking after you and let’s it be known that they are there for you whether you are in need of help or not 💗 you may feel as if you have to be directly nominated in order to do this post but in this case trust your instinct and know that you are a nominee if you want to be 💗
Thank you for reading! 😉💗