Hi everyone! How are you all? Thank you so much to Nick’s Notions for nominating me to do this award! 😄 The word Blog-aholic made me laugh the first time I saw it because having a blog is slightly addictive 🙄😂 I’ve definetly got blogging ideas on my mind at potentially threatening levels 😂
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others” – The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy).
Can I just say that everything this award stands for is goals!
- Put the above logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post you can even link to their ‘About page’).
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
My best post
The post that I am most proud of (and surprised I wrote too 😂) is overcoming my shyness 👊 (I’m not sure if this link will work though, WordPress won’t let me link to my own site at the moment😡). It was the first step towards me talking about my undiagnosed chronic illness. I outlined it in the post but didn’t really say anything. I would love to raise awareness about undiagnosed chronic illness’s and all that comes along with it for nearly everyone that experiences it alongside the pain. That post was the first of many to come. Don’t worry I’ll keep it positive! 😂
3 facts about me (that I hope are interesting and different 😂)
1. Ever since I was little I have loved to get lost in fake worlds. Escaping through virtual reality (most prominently GTA and sims 😂), books and especially writing! I suppose it’s because my health hasn’t always been good. It’s nice to escape from pain and I’m glad from a young age I found a way to do this.
2. I’m full of facial expressions 😶. My eyebrows are all over the place in a state of shock 😂 that doesn’t mean I’m an open book though! I can keep a mean straight face 😂
3. When I was in primary school I passed out when standing and hit my head on the metal bar lining of a desk in class. Only recently have I been diagnosed with TMJ/TMD (Temporomandibular Joint Disorders) because of this. My jaw was knocked out of place so my teeth grind sometimes (not as much as they used to though because I have a night gumshield that helps) I thought I would put this down as a fact because I am having a flare up at the moment where it is difficult to open and close my jaw and it hurts really bad 😦 I am on medicine for a two week course so hopefully it helps! (Back to positivity 😂) This ontop of my undiagnosed chronic pain is not a good look (on the inside probably 😂) on the outside I’m still me! Which is annoying but what invisible illness’s are all about 👊
I Nominate these lovely people (you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to 💗):
Thank you for reading! 😉💗 Check out all of the blog’s that I tagged if you haven’t already 💗