Hi everyone! Thank you so much to The Adventuring Girl for tagging me to do this!! 💗 Who knew it would be so much fun to answer questions? Not me before I started this blog! 😂
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give nominees 11 questions to answer.
- Acknowledge Waves of Awesomeness in your post who created the art.
The photo used in this post was created by Waves of Awesomeness.
My answers to The Adventuring Girls questions:
1. If you had to name one all time favourite book, what would it be?
Maybe the first book in the gone series by Michael Grant. This book is so mesmerizing and full of surprises. I read it when most of the series had already been released so I didn’t mind how fast I was reading it (knowing that the book would be continued 😂).
2. What is your favourite current song?
Love on me by Galantis! Can current stand for today?. It will be different tomorrow 😂 this song makes me smile like mad! 😂
3. Do you play any sports? (If so which ones)
I can’t play any sports because of my health 🙁 Last year I tried swimming (and it was so much fun! 😄) but afterwards my pain flared up, so not a good idea on my part 😂
4. What current issue (such as feminism or racism, etc.) Is most important to you and why?
Homelessness is an issue that is close to my heart (not that feminism and racism aren’t). According to Focus Ireland (a homeless support charity) there were 7148 people homeless in Ireland when surveyed for one week in 2016. This includes both adults and children and is a 40% increase from 2015. It’s getting more and more because nothing with a possible long term benefit is being done to help these people. To make matters worse the government (the people that have the most power over the situation) have started referring to the homeless as a community. This is so frustrating because they are trying to make it sound safe and in control when it is the complete opposite and people are fearing for their lives. The issue is brought up in winter and in summer when charities ask for hats and coats, but what about the rest of the year when these people are still in danger?
5. How many people have you told about your blog?
My mum, my dad and my sister. I haven’t told anyone else because I wouldn’t know how to say it. I’m not against anyone finding out though 😉
6. If you could live anywhere for the rest of your life, where would it be?
I’m not sure 😂 probably back in the UK 😄 but in a few years time. I want to finish college over here in Ireland and see a change for the better in my health before I make such a huge decision.
7. Would you rather get married to the love of your life straight out of high school and stay in your hometown or travel and have your dream job but never get married?
Well I’ve finished high school so I think that ship has sailed 😂 but turn back time and I would still say have my dream job and never get married. Because that’s not saying no to love and you only live once! 😄 If I had a say in things I would never stay tethered to the same place. Could I take this as a trick question and say you mean my hometown back in London? Because that would mean moving back over and that involves travelling! 😂
8. What is the best part of writing a blog, for you?
The escapism! Into a place where there is writing, creativity and lovely people!
9. What do your parents/family think about your blog?
They are proud of me! It was my mum who gave me the boost I needed to start it 😄
10. Do you like Starbucks? If so, what’s your order?
I love Starbucks! I always have a hot chocolate 😍☕ My college has a Starbucks in the canteen 😃 so chocolate is the study favourite 😂
11. What is your favourite season and why?
Winter! I love how cosy it is with candles and I get to break out my jumpers 😂 so it’s a win win!
My questions for those I tag:
- What was the last song you sang/hummed along to?
- What is your favourite candle scent?
- Do you believe in things like fairies/Santa Claus/the Easter Bunny?
- Do you have a favourite quote? What is it?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What do you think is the ultimate goal you have? (Can be in life/blogging)
- Do you have any pets?/what pets do you wish you had?
- Who is your favourite singer/band/group
- What is your favourite place to be in the world?
- Have you told anyone (friends/family) about your blog?
Thank you for reading! 😉💗 And thank you The Adventuring Girl for tagging me to do this!