Hi everyone! Thank you so much to the lovely Thoughts From Jasmine for nominating me for this award! I am incredibly grateful to be given the chance to do posts like these 😊 Check out her blog for relatable topics and a whole lot of positivity. My favourite post of hers is The Little Things! Because it portrays a very positive message.
The rules of this award:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions they asked you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers for this award.
- Ask 7 questions for your nominees.
These are my answers to Jasmine’s questions:.
1.What is your favourite TV series?
This shouldn’t be difficult for me to answer but for some reason it is 😂 I am addicted to Hollyoaks 😍 my sister and I started watching it some time in 2011, a car crashed into a wedding reception and we were hooked 😂 (we are forever writing up spider webs to link all of the characters, everyone seems to know eachother somehow in soaps 😂).
2. What is your dream job?
I have always wanted to be an author and write stories that people can escape into. There are so many different worlds in books and it would be my ultimate dream to give people that same feeling I have when I read. That’s the feeling I hope to one day portray through my blog as well. Somewhere with something to make people smile and take a break for a while. It’s all wishful thinking but nothing’s wrong with that 😂😄
3. If you had to be an item of food which one would you be? (Be creative).
Ravioli! Normal on the outside but you don’t know what’s going on in the inside (well you do if you look on the packet😂 but packets aside!) In simpler terms, I love ravioli so I would like to be ravioli 😂
4. Night in or night out? (And why)
Night in definetly! I love how it feels safe behind closed doors when it’s windy outside with a good movie or book. Although on the nights I do go out I love driving home in the dark safe in the car. It’s all about safety with me 😂. I live in the countryside so when we drive home late at night the trees towers over us on either side and curve at the top like a ceiling and you can see the stars in between the branches. It’s all very mystical.
5. What is your favourite book?
That is a cruel question! If I had to pick I would say the scorch trials from the mazerunner trilogy. I’m gone from the world when I read James Dashners books. This one because after reading book one I thought things couldn’t get any worse after they escaped the maze..I couldn’t have been more wrong 😨😂.
6. If you had the opportunity to automatically become an expert in a skill of your choice, what skill would you choose?
Maybe patience with myself. Sometimes I need to remind myself that I can’t do certain things that make me unwell and I don’t like the push back but it’s for the best. Patience so that I don’t jump to being annoyed with myself for things that are out of my own control.
7. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
How much I am unearthing about myself. I don’t know if I can describe it well but my writing on here is the voice in my head, the voice that isn’t afraid or shy and writes from the heart. It’s me and I’m surprised by how much I don’t really know about myself, but then theres always stuff to learn and be discovered about yourself. I am quite a shy person and am not sure if this comes across in my writing, maybe it doesn’t as much as I think it does, I feel confident speaking on here because of all of you lovely people who have made me feel comfortable and confident enough to do so 💗
- Ciara Tone
- Sarah’s Cup of Beauty
- That Girl Daily
- Don’t Give a Jam
- The Book Raven
- Aiesha Inspires
Check out their amazing blogs! 😄
My questions for those I nominate:
- What do you feel has been the most special moment of your life?
- What is your favourite song?
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you take with you to pass the time?
- If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?
- Have you learnt anything about yourself so far in blogging? If so what have you learnt?
- Do you have a favourite hobbie that you are passionate about? Why do you think you are passionate about it?
- What was the last thing that you smiled about? 😁
Thank you for reading 😉💗 and thank you Thoughts From Jasmine for the nomination, The questions were so much fun to answer! 😄