Hi everyone! I am extremely excited to have been nominated for this award and it is all thanks to the lovely Kayley Nicholls, whom I want to say a big thank you to! 😄 I was nominated a couple of days ago but I wanted to get a few posts in before I did another award(me trying to be organized😂). I love how in this award there are questions for me to answer as I have had my fair share of random things about me 😂 I promise this is much more orderly! This award was created by Okoto Enigma 👏 who created the award to give recognition to smaller bloggers!
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creater of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three things about myself; 🤓😇😎
- I used to be scared of the dark but then earlier last year I started sleeping in complete darkness and it has stuck 😮
- I can’t lick my elbow…That’s something about me right?🙄 Some people can. I am not one of those people 😏
- I love trying out different hairstyles! At the moment I have a mild obsession with space buns!👾
1. Why did you start a blog?
I started my blog so as to get my writing out there as I have always wanted to be an author. I would love for my blog to be a place where there is something for everyone to read, get involved in and smile about! 😁
2. Where do you hope to be in 5 years?
I have ambitions and dreams for my writing to help people and maybe even be an enjoyable escape for some. This is a big hope for 5 years time but anything is possible! 😊
3. What is your go to pick me up?
Definitely a good animated film! Two of my favourites are Zootropolis and Coraline.
4. Do you have a daily routine? What does it include?
I don’t really have a routine. Unless I sleep in I get up at 6 in the morning to put on the fan, which blocks out my dogs tap dancing routine 😂 (they sure as hell have a routine!). I put on freederm every morning followed by E45 moisturizer 😂 from then on every day is different really.
5. What are your favorite kinds of blog posts?
I enjoy posts that give me a positivity boost. Like reading about something momentus that has occurred in someone’s life.
My favourite blog post:
My favourite blog post of mine is Kevin’s story: written by me because it came to me out of the blue when I wanted to write something that showed how normal people can become homeless through no fault of their own. Not everyone is a drug abuser or robber to name a few. I just wanted to go against a stereotypical view.
My questions to those I nominate;
- What is your earliest memory?
- What is the funniest joke you have ever heard? (Can be one you’ve made up)
- If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
- Who is your inspiration?
- If you opened up your own museum what would be on display? (That’s my random question 😂)
Thank you for reading! 😉💗