Hi everyone! I have been tagged by Felicia from Felisrecipes, thank you Felicia! Check out her blog for countless delicious recipes! and Sinead from My Secret Teenage Blog, thank you Sinead! Take a look at her blog for relatable topics/makeup and so much more! The tag was created by David from The Guy Who Said Always No. We are well into January but it is never too late to reminisce about 2016 whilst moving forward into 2017.
Here are my answers to the questions:
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Momentus, Positive and Unpredictable.
2. Write the name of 2 people who have characterized your 2016.
My mum and my homeschool tutor.
3. Write about the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you like it so much.
Last summer I visited family over in England. A short walk from their house is a large park which was made beautiful by the memories made with my little cousins.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
This would have to be honey chicken wings from my favorite chinese restaurant! I ordered them by accident thinking that they were something else and haven’t looked back since! (At the menu that is😂)
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this year in 2016 (even global event).
Passing my Leaving Certificate and moving on to college after being homeschooled due to chronic health problems. 2016 was a huge transition for me. I suppose I should also mention that David Bowie is my sister’s idol and she was devastated upon hearing of his passing.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want, link a photo.
I got a new bed the beginning of last year. I absolutely love it! It has a claret red headboard and the base is grey. I’m not going to lie, I can’t take a picture of it because my room is a tip! But I’m working on it. I really want to do a room tour post!
7. Write 3 good intentions for 2017.
- I would like for my blog to be a place of positivity with something for everyone to read, get involved in and smile about!
- I hope to build up the courage to write about my ongoing chronic pain so that people will know me better and maybe it will help anyone going through something similar 💗.
- Meet more amazing people!
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
Am I allowed to say the cinema? Nothing beats cinema popcorn mixed with malteesers 😍! Plus my local cinema is always empty in the daytime so it’s like your own personal movie!
9. Write 1 food you want to eat in 2017.
Lobster! I got a pack of these strange lobster corn snacks from tkmaxx and they only had one pack. It was a one time thing and I will probably never see them again so I want to try an actual lobster to see if the flavour compares 😂
I tagged these 9 lovely people:.
- Sarah’s Cup Of Beauty
- Starring Pamela
- Beachy Girl Monique
- Thoughts From Jasmine
- Im a galaxy girl
- Anna’s Adventures
Here are the rules:.
- Mention the creater of the tag: The Guy Who Said Always No.
- Use the image that you find in this article
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you
- Answer the questions
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
Thank you for reading! 😉💗