Hi everyone! How is 2017 treating you so far? 😂 This post idea came to me a couple of days ago. Random things about yourself are those that nobody asks to know but you feel compelled to tell anyway!😜 as they secretly make up who you are as a person….That’s what I think anyway! 😂 Random things that you think are so random that they put random to shame! (That’s allot of random!). On with this sort of thing! 😂
1. I once drank a glass of washing up liquid thinking my sister was handing me a refreshing drink and not an invitation to blow bubbles.
2. I enjoy reading make-up product reviews but don’t wear makeup. That is my sister’s fortay. She is a very talented MUA and I occasionally let her use my face as a canvas… Occasionally!!
3. The craziest food combination that I cannot live without is cheese and onion crisps with an oven baked chocolate chip cookie. To be honest I’m not supposed to eat cheese but I can’t help it when these two things are in my surroundings 😜
4. I was born in England but have grown up in Ireland since I was five years old. I am also part irish, Italian, Trinidadian and Spanish, (mouthful huh? 😅)
5. I have a strange obsession with the smell of old books and petrol (not together of course! 😂) I can’t be the only one!
6. I find writing backwards easier ( I don’t know why I’m so proud of this 😂) but then afterwards I find it difficult to get back into writing normally so it has to stop!
7. I can do this 🖖! as I’m sure everyone can! But this is off the top of my head guys! 😂
8. I have always wanted to be an author and am a firm encourager of loosing touch with reality more often than you should do!
9. My mum and I once ran over a sheep when I was little 😧. Oh the joy of living in the Irish countryside! 😂 This is hopefully the only time I will ever say “mum..Your a murderer” 😦.
10. Whenever I use a whisk 1/3 of the ingredients end up on the ceiling 😒😂
That’s my shot of randomness out in the open! Now it’s your turn! 😁 Comment 3 random things (first to come to your mind) about yourself!
Thank you for reading! 😊💗