Hi everyone! I thought I would dedicate today’s post to the year 2016. So much happened in my life this year to make it my best so far. I know that a lot of controversial and heartbreaking things took place for so many people this year, but life moved onwards rather than standing still like I feel mine has done in the past.
The year 2016 proved that things don’t stay the same way forever. Where at times it is difficult to adapt to how fast paced things are changing, I would rather things were this way by far. Without going into too much detail I’ve been thinking of all that I have accomplished this year. Stuff I wouldn’t have thought would happen to me in the year did!
• I sat my leaving certificate after 2 years of homeschooling. Fitting a lot of work into a small space of time around my health problems.
• My sister and I visited family over in England that we hadn’t seen in ages.
• Got back from the holiday to the news that I had passed my exams with straight A’s in all but math (I cannot believe I passed math!)
• I got accepted into a full time college course but had to change to part time where I am now.
• I went to see my favourite band Bastille for my birthday!
• Last but not least I started this blog! And look forward to days when I can write!write!write!
Yes 2016 was a hectic year but it proved anything is possible if you work hard enough to achieve your dreams. Farewell 2016 and bring on 2017!!! Happy new year everyone!
What has been your favourite part of 2016? 😉 I hope you’re having a lovely day! ❤️